01 March 2010

... my mass of jewelry...

i did a jewelry montage just to show the kind of pieces that i own--- i should be thrown into jail for accessories cruelty-- i only wear of few of these pieces and i forgot that i owned a lot of it-- it was good to go through it all because now i am excited to spice up my outfits--  a lot of the pieces are vintage, and the rest i randomly purchased throughout the years so im not sure about the labels on most of them. my three favorite things are...

  1. My silver chain with a knot in it. The piece was given to me from my aunt. It is a thick, heavy, twisted silver chain and looks good with everything. It is slightly long and I tend to throw it on all the time.
  2. Betsey Johnson gold watch with crystals. I always get compliments on this watch because it is so different. It has crystals dangling from the sides and a small face. It is more like a fabulous bracelet.
  3. It is a tie between my bangles and my cladagh ring. My bangles--I have a lot of silver bangles and cuffs. Most are vintage and/or given to me. I love them and when I do wear them I tend to have a few to many on. My mom gave me my cladagh ring. It is a mens ring so it is bulky and beautiful. I need to have it resized though so I have not worn it for far too long.

sorry for some of the blurry pictures... it is time for a new camera...

No comments: