27 March 2010

...scent of a woman...

I am a huge believer that your personal scent can say a million things about you-- and it is the perfect way to finish off an outfit...here are a few of my favorites...

Lovely: This is my go-to perfume. I love the scent, it is light and fresh and instantly makes me happier. Cool, clean, and my favorite.

Euphoria: a thicker scent. Warm, earthy, and a little goes a long way. I wear it mostly at night and during the winter.


Michael Kors: This reminds me of the the star jasmine that you smell driving down Sunset Blvd. through Beverly Hills... right as the sun is going down. It is soft, warm, and floral.

Lucky: This is more of a fun scent-- I put it on if I am going to be out all day because it seems to get better as the day goes on. It is refreshing and not too feminine. More of a cologne...

Escada: This was a gift and I really love it. It is just the right amount of sweet without making me nausea's. I don't like perfumes that make you smell like your a dessert or confectionary. So it was nice to find a sweeter perfume that was airy and pleasant.

No comments: