I just thought I would share a few of my favorite products. My list goes through make-up and other little necessities that make me feel like the b-e-autiful, calm, and sensationally feminine lady that I am---
- BeautiControl Sensitive Skin Care Line: It is a face wash, toner, skin calmer, and moisturizing lotion. This line really helps to control my break-outs and heals my dry skin. I love how it feels and it has become a daily ritual that I look forward to.
- Benefit Cosmetics Posietint: This stuff is great. It is a poppy pink that tints my lips and cheeks. I have very fair skin and for some reason normal blush and bronzer just wears off too easily. This tint really gives me a pretty pink glow and lasts all day.
- Physicians Formula Loose Powder Foundation: This powder is a god send. It covers like foundation but it goes on light and blends with my skin perfectly. It is also a mineral make-up so it actually helps my skin and keeps it from breaking out and getting irritated.
- Color Design Eyeshadow Palette Lancome: This eyeshadow is really great. The colors that I have really suit my complexion and the colors allow you to go from night to day quickly. It is smooth and vibrant.
- Carmex and Rosebud Salve: One thing I cannot live without is lipgloss/chapstick. I go absolutely insane if I don't have some on hand. I am picky about the brands that I use but these two are my favorites. Carmex is for when my lips are really dry and I need them to heal. It is great during the winter-- it is thick but not sticky and leaves a nice little shine. Rosebud Salve is great for for the lips. It has a slight rose smell and it is a super moisturizing gloss. You can also use it as a skin moisturizer or healing ointment. Always good to have on hand.
- Bath and Body Works: I can't get enough of Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy collection. I am obsessed with their pillow mist in lavender vanilla. I spray it on my pillows and quilt every night before I go to bed. I also love their eucalyptus spearmint candles. They have a great smell that is invigorating and helps me calm down.