07 May 2010

--my dream house--

i took a peak at one of my favorite blogs and found a post that showed off the gorgeous home of artist  Fitzhugh Karol and jewelry designer Lindsey Caleo’s . it is an amazing Brooklyn brownstone and targets my all time favorite theme of 'white'. quite possibly the most incredible space i have seen-- everything i would ever wish for. i am so jealous.

that contemporary fireplace with the art above it makes me seethe with envy.
that couch is fantastic.i love all of the thick, raw wood pieces that give just a touch of warmth such a modern home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I precisely desired to say

thanks

once again. I do not know

[url=http://www.cheapoksunglassesoutlet.com]oakley sunglasses outlet[/url] the things that I could

possibly have undertaken in the absence of

the entire points shown by you about such

concern.[url=http://www.cheapoksunglassesoutlet.com]oakley outlet[/url] ,Entirely was a real terrifying

situation in my view, nevertheless taking note of this oakley sunglasses cheap specialized oakley sunglasses outlet avenue you dealt with the issue made me to cry with joy. Now i am happier for your

advice and even sincerely hope you recognize what a powerful

job your are putting in teaching people

using your website. I am sure you haven't come across any of us.