18 January 2010

Jean Paul Gaultiers' Lookbook for Target Collection

Thanks to the wonders of the internet-- the new Jean Paul Gaultier Lookbook has leaked onto the web. I'm super excited for this collection and can't wait to see it in the stores. I liked the Rodarte collection but it flew off the shelves before I could get my hands on the pieces I really wanted.. but this Gualtier collection looks like fun and I will def. sit at the door for a few of these jackets. Have a look--


I really love the brown jacket in the middle. I want! I want!


 
The striped shirt tied at the waist is a favorite.
 
 
 


I love all the mixing and matching they seem to be doing with patterns. The floral dresses with striped shirts, and the tattoo leggings (or bodysuit) are fabulous. I can't wait to get my hands on this collection. Thanks Target!

No comments: