22 January 2010

Over The Top : Fabulous--

I literally found Butler and Wilson's Website by chance and I am in L-O-V-E. Their accessories are amazing. They are out of the ordinary, large, and 'in charge'. I was absorbed by there overwhelming size and detailing-- I want everything-- but the ones that I have posted for you are at the top of my luscious lust list--


This Rose and Leave Necklace is my favorite. Wearing this with jeans and t-shirt, or a great LBD--either way it is a statement piece.



Crystal Fleur de Lys Brooch




Large Topaz Crystal Spider Brooch




Crystal Multi Flower Necklace

 
Gold Chain With Square Crystal Drops Necklace

 
Crystal Pave Leopard Head Brooch Red




This Snap Bangle in Black is yummy. I don't think I would ever take it off if I owned it.
"Umm-- credit man sir, can I have an advance-- I have a fashion emergency. "




Collar Necklace




Crystal Chinese Flying Dragon Brooch




Assorted Crystal Flowers Headband


Like I said-- luscious-----


(Photos linked to the Butler and Wilson Website)




No comments: