12 January 2010

V Magazine: Size Issue

I am so excited about V Magazine's Size Issue. Some photos have leaked and they are 'fabulous'. Take a look at these ladies. They are killing it-- GORGEOUS! 


I especially love this shoot that Karl Lagerfeld did with burlesque dancer Miss Dirty Martini. Very out of "Chanels" element and I am totally taken by the styling. The Chanel tattoo's that have been used lately are beautiful--they are the new accessory. Must have them now!


 






This Sølve Sundsbø shoot is skin, skin, and more skin. I love how daring the photographer and stylist, Nicola Formichetti, were. These models are on fire. I also think the poses, and the lines that the photographer went for excentuate their curves. This issue is all about the body, and their bodies are fully exposed.


 

  
Loving the Agent Provocateur body suit. Total sex.

 

 

 
The Gucci ensemble (shoes and bathing suit) on the right is amazing. Those heels are on my lust list. 

 



Terry Richardson and  Mel Ottenberg out did themselves with the one size fits all shoot. Let me just say that model Jacquelyn (right) out did herself. Personally, I think she brought a little more to these outfits and definitely proved that voluptuous can equal beautiful.




 


 
This Versace / Proenza Schouler combo makes me want to go get another credit card. Breath, breath-- the shoes are just too much. I must have this outfit , Alexis Bittar bangles and all.


 


Okay, so big appreciation to VMagazine-- I can't wait for this issue-- it looks like glamour and curves all the way. Mag-nif!

No comments: